Photographs of students and faculty. Includes a sketch of the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, 1839, and an undated photograph of the new building. Dedicated to Dr. B. Holly Smith, Jr., A.B., D.D.S., with sketched portrait. Includes photograph of, and tribute to, Miss Katharine M. Cummings. Includes local advertisements. In 1924 the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery merged with the University of Maryland Dental Department. This is the last edition of The Mirror before the merger. It was replaced by the year book of the University, The Terra Mariae, and revived as The Mirror in 1932.